Thursday, March 7, 2013

THE LOWEST EBB IN THE TIDES OF THE YEAR

We are in Pisces, the last sign of the astrological year.  And right now we are also in the dark moon.

This is pretty much the sleepiest time of the year for me.  I have a lot of energy but it is scattered. I feel lazy but can't sleep! And with Mercury retro (and part two) and then Neptune in Pisces, Saturn retro in Scorpio, man... It's crazy out there and kind of dangerous. Even for an uber-witch like myself.

(I am sitting in a house that still smells like smoke from my flaming pita toast. I also have cuts on both index fingers- the ones from last weekend had just healed!)

No one gets to live completely unencumbered by accidents and misfortunes, and as far as the planetary configuration we are in right now, I count myself lucky.

Things will pick up a bit after the New Moon on Monday.  And by the full moon on March 27th we will be in a new cycle and have some new energy.  But if anyone else has been having problems, I just wanted to share.

As I said in my other posts, this is time when you find out what you are made of, and what the weak links are.  A time that will test your flexibility.  Like the Spring winds that come and move the tree limbs after winter hibernation, getting the sap moving and clearing away the dead branches.

The green buds of spring aren't appearing yet, but we can feel them.  So there is also a kind of impatience.  Still sleepy from winter, but it is still not yet the dawn of the year.

It is a good time to uncover hidden secrets, especially with Saturn in Scorpio.  But it is also the Time of the Assholians, as someone I know jokingly refers to them.  The spirit of the jerk is riding those winds, looking for unhappy people to inhabit.

De- FRAG. Get rid of all Fear Resentment Anger and Guilt.  These are the emotions that seek punishment.  It doesn't matter why you feel guilty or angry, those emotions are going to seek out more of themselves.

If you should encounter the assholes or the FRAGers, keep moving. Not for their sake, for yours.  I fear another mass shooting or other such madness maybe upon us.

This weekend is a good time to banish and cleanse.  A great time to really clean house and also cleanse yourself.  A good time to lay low and check all the emergency supplies.  Next weekend is going to be a bit of a doozy- the Ides of March on the 15th (Et tu Brutus?).  Then Mercury going direct on Evil Snake Killer Day also known as American Drunken Day or Saint Patrick's.  ;o)

Focus as much as you can on the renewal of nature, and the regenerative aspects of the season.  

Conjurings readers might remember this, my daily prayer upon rising-- My own "St Patrick's Breastplate"

Praises Thanks and Blessings
Above and Below
Behind and Before
To the Right and the Left
From Within and Without;
To the East and the West,
And the North and the South, 
In all the directions, from the Highest to the Lowest,
and to all that I Love, and all that Loves me,
Praises, Thanks and Blessings!

PS- if you do work that is Inter-dimensional, that is shape-shifting or manifestations on the physical plane, I think of this as the most difficult time of the year to do work, but I would love to hear from others!  Maybe I am advancing, but the energy seems more open in this regard this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment